Not your typical agency is a term that you’ll find a lot across our website, but it doesn’t ring truer than within our team ethos. Culture is something that has always been incredibly important to us and it’s something we are constantly evolving as our business grows.
As a business, we are proud to create exciting things for our clients that deliver results, but we know that we can’t achieve that without the backing of a bloody awesome team!
So, that’s exactly why we have a fun, caring, exciting attitude towards our culture and perks that match that! Birthdays off, social events, training budgets and workshops and a health and wellbeing focus to help you grow your career and your mindset; we want to make you feel valued!
So if this sounds like your kinda vibe then we think you’ll fit right in!
Spinks Creative has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Designer to join the team. You will need to be an experienced graphic designer with a creative mindset and a desire to help our clients achieve their brand vision through multiple disciplines. We are looking for someone who has a good understanding and passion for digital design; whether that be creating a brand identity from scratch or a new website for an existing business, we need someone who is able to work with a range of digital tools to make it happen.
Your main responsibility is the creation and delivery of a range of digital assets for both retained clients and those working with us through a project basis. This may range from brand identity packages, signage and social media content, to multi-platform marketing campaigns, advertising and full ecommerce websites. It involves working closely with the sales and account management teams to take a brief and deliver content to a great standard, with an added bit of Spinks Creative flair.
Ideally, we are looking for someone to join the team part time, but are open to all discussions. We work a hybrid model with flexible working, but like for you to work from our office in Broughton, Milton Keynes, for a minimum of 3 days per week.
• Design and create a variety of digital assets using tools such as Indesign, Photoshop and Canva
• Manage the creation of vision boards for clients
• Design and build websites for external clients which meet the requirements of the marketing briefs using WordPress, Shopify or Squarespace CMS platforms
• An active part in creating Spinks Creative digital assets and building our own brand
• Design and build online advertising assets that meet the requirements of the clients brief
• Following brand guidelines and brief specifications whilst challenging existing campaigns and ensuring the creatives are ever-evolving
• Manage multiple briefs and communicate progress accurately to teams with respecting deadlines
• Support the delivery and sales teams with the creation of content for any other business needs where necessary
• 2 years + experience in creating digital assets and websites
• An impressive and up-to-date digital design portfolio
• Experience designing great digital assets for a variety of industries
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with Canva
• Experience with WordPress, HubSpot and/or Squarespace (or similar low-level CMS systems) would be an advantage, but not essential
• Strong attention to detail and ability to take instruction
• Proven understanding of typography, layout, composition, colour and grid structures
• Desire to exceed client expectations and work with passion and creative thinking
• Excellent communication skills to work alongside multiple departments
• Good time management and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously